1) English is spoken in many countries.
2) Coins are collected by numismatists.
3) My friend is interested in music.
4) Last year this computer game was played by more people than now.
5) Look, a new monument is being built here!
6) Very important information had been lost before you saved it.
7) It was done two days ago.
8) Now your document is OK. Have all the mistakes been corrected by you personally?
9) Sometimes hobbies are chosen by parents, not by children themselves.
10) These photos were taken when we were on holiday last year.
II. Действительный залог/ Страдательный залог
Windsor (21) lies twenty-one miles from London.
If you (22) go there by train, it (23) will take you an hour.
Windsor (24) is famous for its ancient castle and beautiful countryside.
For 800 years Windsor Castle (25) has been the residence of the British Royal Family.
The Castle (26) was started by William the Conqueror in the 11th century.
The surrounding countryside (27) changed little since the time when Chaucer (28) stood there looking at the country beneath.
The most important feature of the Castle (29) is the Round Tower which can (30)be seen from far away.