1. Russia occupies about 17 thousand square kilometers.
The USA occupies about 9 thousand and 800 hundred squared kilometers.
2. The total area of Russia is 17,075,200 square kilometers.
The total area of the USA is 9,826,630 square kilometers.
2. Russia is washed by seas of three oceans: The Atlantic on the West and on The South, The Pacific on the East and The Arctic on the North.
The USA is washed by three oceans: The Atlantic on the East, The Pacific on the West, and The Arctic on the South-East.
3. Russia has the mixed climate , but the most of people live in the temperate continental climate.
The USA has the mixed climate, but the most of people live in the subtropical climate.
5. Russia can be divided into federal, economic, geographic and military regions.
The USA can be divided into states.
6. The Irtysh, the Ob, The Yenisei and other rivers are flowing through the country.
The Mississippi, The Colorado, The Missouri and other rivers are flowing through the USA.
7. The Ob is the longest river in Russia.
The Mississippi is the longest river in the USA.
8. There are 143 million of people live in Russia.
There are 314 million of people live in the USA.
9. Official language of Russia is Russian.
Official language of the USA is English.