III. Выберите слово с нужным по смыслу префиксом или суффиксом.
1. I know Jim Kerry is very popular but I find him totally childish / childlike.
2. I couldn’t work out whom the letter was from. The signature was childish / childlike.
3. Sarah is so childish / childlike. She always plays trick on her friends.
4. It was wonderful to watch the tiny lambs playing. I got such childish / childlike pleasure from the experience.
5. Sophie is extremely sensitive / sensible at the moment. Anything you say seems to upset her.
6. Karen is not a very sensitive / sensible person. She wore high-heeled shoes for our four-mile walk.
7. I’ve never known her to tell a lie. She’s a very true / truthful person.
8. I can never watch sad films that are based on true / truthful a story. They always make me cry.
9. Susan is so intolerable / intolerant of other people. She never accepts anyone else’s opinion, and she always thinks she knows best.
10. I find Mark’s behaviour intolerable / intolerant. It’s unfair to be so selfish.
11. We’re having an economic / economical crisis at the moment. James has lost his job and I don’t know how we are going to pay the rent.
12. It’s more economic / economical to drive slowly. You can do a lot more miles to the gallop.