учебник Г. Выборова сборник упражнений по английской грамматике . 37 номер 13
use the correct form ot the adjective or adverb; и переведите пожалуйста ( по возможности)
1. The weather was /hot/ and becoming /hot/ every day. I was no /brave/ than the others, so i decided to go away too. St. Louis seemed to me the /good/ place to go to.
2. And beside him walked a /huge/ dog that seemed to be half a Retriever.
3. Here he comes ,said Michael, his nose is /red/ than ever, and he is wearing a top hat.
4.She lived in the /good/ field in the whole district- a rather /large/ one full of buttercups and dandelions much /large/ than brooms.
5. She felt that she could ask for nothing /good/ than for all her days to bealike.
6. He waited /long/ enoug, /long/ than he had promised/ so he decided to leave.
7. But he didnt care,he didnt feel the /little/ bit sorry.
8. No, he didnt care, he was /bad/ and if they didnt look out hed be /bad/.
9. His voice changed to a /cheerful/ tone.
10. The /soon/ you go , the /good/! he shouted in a rage.
11.It was the /strange/ voyage he had ever made.
12. The new villa was twice as /big/ as the old one.
13. His wife is 10 years his /young/