Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present или Past Indefinite. Помогите, пожалуйста.
1. I (to go) to bed at 10 o'clock every day.
2. I (to go) to bed at 10 o'clock yesterday.
3. My brother (to wash) his face every morning.
4. Yesterday he (to wash) his face at a quarter past seven.
5. I (not to have) History lessons every day.
6. We (not to rest) yesterday. 7. My brother (not to drink) coffee yesterday. 8. My mother always (to take) a bus to get to work, but yesterday she (not to take) a bus. Yesterday she (to walk) to her office. 9. You (to talk) to the members of your family every day? - Yes, I ... . But yesterday I (not to talk) to them: I (to be) very busy yesterday. 10. You (to come) home at 6 o'clock yesterday? - No, I ... . Yesterday I (to come) home from school at half past eight. I (to be) very tired. I (to have) dinner with my family. After dinner I (to be) very thirsty. I (to drink) two cups of tea. Then I (to rest). 11. Your sister (to go) to school every day? - Yes, she ... .