Grammar exercises Exercise 1. Make the sentences negative.
Model: This commercial bank had already stopped to exist when the war started. This commercial bank hadn’t stopped to exist yet when the war started.
1. He had already changed currency when I rang him up yesterday.
2. They had already chartered the commercial bank when I organized my private café.
3. He had looked over the financial statement by five o’clock yesterday.
4. My brother had made a career in banking when he was 26.
5. He had put all his money on his savings account before the money reform was introduced.