Put the verb into the correct form.
1) I (help) you if I could? but I'm afraid I can't.
2) We would need a car if we (live) in the country.
3) If we had the choice, we (live) in the country.
4) This soup isn't very good. It (taste) better if it wasn't so salty.
5) I wouldn't mind living in England if the weather (be) better.
6) If I were you, I (not/wait). I (go) now.
7) You're always tired. If you (not/go) to bed so late every night, you wouldn't be tiredal the time.
8) I think there are too many cars. If there (not/be), there (not/be) so much pollution.