1. It has been snowing steadily and it is still snowing.
2. We have been climbing for 6 hours already, but we have not reached the top of the mountain yet.
3. The pain has already gone, but the child is still crying.
4. The workers have been working very hard these 2 weeks, they have been busy with the interior decoration of the house.
5. He has beein solving the crossword puzzle for an hour and he says he is about to solve it as he is thinking over the last word.
6. He has been working at the language all the time and making a good progress. His pronounciation is rather good, only a slight accent remains.