1. The moon goes around the Earth.
2. In Africa it is very hot.
3. Teenagers like to talk about a love
4. In Canada people wear thick clothes in winterfor keep themselves warm.
5. In my fridge there isn't some food.
6. Last summer it was raining every day.
7. My friends gave me the good advice.
8. This year better student in our class is going to England.
9. In our town very few people have cars.
10. There is little hope for homeless people in most countries.
11. Racists think that black people are not the same like people with the white skin.
12. We think that students what miss school are foolish.
13. We all depend with each other.
14. There aren't some members of parliament who didn't joinedin that charity event.
Before Elizabeth I has become queen of England in 1558, her Catholic sister Mary I kept her in (he Tower of London, the royal prison. Only after Mary has died, Elizabeth's life was out of danger. Elizabeth couldn't find a suitable husband, so she never got married. If she would have got married, British history should have been different. She was an outstanding person both as a woman and a queen.
During her reign English explorers had a journey all over the world. People had believed that she was a saint. Like any queen she must be very strong-willed and clever. She lived long ago but the British would always remember her as one of the best monarchs England did ever had.
Learning foreign languages
In the modern world it is worth learning one or two foreign languages. It is no use to try to find a good job without some knowledge of English. To understand foreign languages is one of the hardest things for people. One can succeed if one willing to make an effort. Some people aren't used to the study grammar in their mother tongue, let alone in another language. A lot of language students wish they would have started their language studies when they were the youngest