Задайте,пожалуйста,вопросы к предложениям:
1) Every educated person has a home library and his favourite book.
2) Many boys and girls take musical classes where they learn to sing or to play different musical instruments.
3) Millions of people like to watch TV in their spare time.
4) When Dickens was only twelve years old, he went to work in a factory.
5) The library has more than six million books that occupy more than 80 miles of shelves.
6) To this day an English family prefers a house with a garden to a flat in a modern house with central heating.
7) Everyone can attend public comprehensive school where they study basic subjects such as maths, science, physics, languages, history and physical education.
8) At the age of 23 Shakespeare went to London to seek his fortune in a company of actors.