1 Choose the right answer.
1.1 ... get up very early every day. I live near the school,
b) don't have to
c) won't have to
2. My mother is ... school teacher.
c) — (nothing)
3. Look at the man ... is standing in the corner.
4. We need ... tomatoes. I'm going to the shop,
5. He is very popular and has ... friends.
c) a lot of
6. Everybody in our class ... English.
c) will like
7. My parents don't know ... about Star Wars.
8. Kate has a problem. Let ... talk to me about it.
9. Last year our family ... to the sea.
c) is going
10. Who ... you do your homework yesterday?
2 Choose the correct reaction.
1. Pete likes ice cream.
a) Me too.
b) I like ice cream.
c) I too.
2. I'm very pleased to meet you.
a) It's very nice.
b) Pleased to me you too.
c) Very good.
3. Hello! Can I speak to Alice?
a) Yes, you can.
b) It's me.
4. How will I recognize your friend?
a) Who does he look like?
b) What does he look like?
c) What does he like?
5. We are lost! Let's ask the way.
a) Where is Charing Cross?
b) Excuse me, could you tell me, where Charing Cross is?
c) I need Charing Cross.
6. I think this film is very interesting.
a) I don't agree with you.
b) No, it isn't.
c) This film is not interesting.
7. Let's make a big cake.
a) Let's do it.
b) It's a good idea.
c) Me too.