1. Don't forget tnat we _ to meet in the evening.
a. must b. will c. are d. shall.
2. Jack _ his car but he hasn't found a buyer yet.
a. is selling b. will sell c. is going to sell d. sells.
3. I have joined _ the football club.
a. to b. at c. for d. -
4. Did you see him _ ?
a. lately b. by yesterday c. yesterday d. sibce yesterday.
5. Several of the trees in the garden were_.
a. diseased b. ill c. sick d. unhealthy.
6. My sister is_ her thirties.
a. in b. on c. at d. about.
7. If I were you I _ him
a. will no call b. did not call c. not call d. would not call.
8. My car needs _.
a. serviced b. to service c. services d. to be serviced.
9. _ students must study one foreing language at our Institute.
a. Some b. Most c. Each d. All.
10. The articles in the ( Morning Star) are much more difficult than _ in the ( Moscow News)
a. those b. that c. one d. this.