open the brackets and use the right tense
1) We (to listen) to the radio at 5 o'clock yesterday.
2) They (to come back) to London next month.
3) She (to get) a letter from her British friend every Saturday.
4) When my mother (to phone) me I (to cook) dinner.
5) They (to buy) this book a month ago?
6) He (to go) to the theatre tomorrow. He has two tickets.
7) I (to be going ) to study at the university and become a scientist.
8) My friends (to watch) this film already.
9) What you (to do) at this time yesterday?
10) Please, repeat it once again. I (not/ to hear) you now.
11) You (to do) your homework yet?
12) We (not/ used to) eat a lot of chocolate.