Entry Test Use the proper form. Nouns:
1. Both my (brother-in-law) work in a bank which is situated on the (outskirt/outskirts) of town.
2. Look! Two (aircraft) are flying in the dark sky.
3. My (grandmother) favourite TV series (be) 'Santa Barbara'.
4. When (be) the latest news on TV? - (It, They) (be) at 9 a.m.
5. Two kilometres (be) a long way to go on foot.
6. The police (be) after the escaped prisoners.
7. Oh dear. Measles (be) quite a serious illness.
8. My (sister-in-law) family is not very large.
9. Cambridge University was exclusively for (man) until 1871 when the first (woman) college was opened.