Выберите правильный вариант, чтобы заполнить пробелы в предложениях
Choose the best alternatives to fill in the gaps in the sentences.
1. In literature lessons we have to … a lot of poems.
2. I … that I was really nervous on my first day at school.
3. Sam should be here by now. Do you think he has … ?
4. We had great … comparing our baby photographs.
5. We decided to … and go for a walk.
A. take a break
B. take an hour
C. get a break
6. “I will not put … your bad behaviour, Pete,” the teacher said.
B. up with
C. up on
7. I soon … my mistake.
8. I was … when I heard the news.
9. You should read this book. It’s really … !
10. His arrival was a great … for all of us.