1. Are they speaking English or French?
2. The English language is not very easy, isn’t it?
3. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is situated on the British Isles.
4. Cardiff is the capital of Wales.
5. Is London the capital of the UK?
6. Europe is separated from Asia by the Urals.
7. The Irish Sea is between Great Britain and Ireland.
8. The UK is washed by the Atlantic Ocean in the north and by the English Channel in the south.
9. The weather is fine, the sun is shining brightly in the sky.
10. What a nice dress. Let’s go to the party.
1. My father eat apples every day.
2. We will play chess tomorrow.
3. My family didn’t go to the Zoo yesterday.
4. He hasn’t spoken English yet.
5. When I came home yesterday, my Mom was cooking supper.
6. I have never met this man before.
7. John bought a car two years ago.
8. Where are the children? – Look! They’re drawing in the room.
1. What does my father read every evening?
2. Who playing football at 5 o’clock in the evening yesterday?
3. When did I write a letter to my Granny?
4. What has Tom already watched?
5. Where are they leaving for?
6. What will Kate do?
1. My questions were answered yesterday.
2. Mushrooms are gathered every autumn.
3. Football is played all year round.
4. The test was written two days ago.
5. Many houses will have been built in our city next year.
1. I like neither apples nor oranges.
2. We will live in neither London, nor Paris.