11 Continue the sentences with words and expressions from the active vocabulary in these lessons.
Model: I thought you and she used to work together. Her name is Helen
Brown. ...? — I thought you and she used to work together. Her
name is Helen Brown. Does this ring a bell?
1. — Td really like to get his job.— So why don't you ... it?
2. What are you good at? — I think foreign languages are my... .
3.1 can't take this job. They... a lot of special skills that I don't have.
4. — I won't invite this babysitter again. She's too expensive.
— How much did she...?
5. My uncle... a job, but I'm not sure about it. I'll have to get up at six o'clock in the morning.
6. — Are there any special... for this job?
— No, they'll take anybody.
7. — It was your decision to... this young girl. Why did you do it? She
doesn't have any...
— But she's nice and has a lot of... . Besides she really needed a job.
8. — I don't like gardening.— Well, not everybody is born with... .
9. If I got a summer job, I'd find something fun and exciting. An... would be a nice place to work.
10. Why did you decide to apply for this job? You... about computers!
11. You'll need permission if you want to go camping with us. I hope your parents... .
Слова: to apply, to offer, to charge, to require, to hire, a requirement, a skill, patience, a strong point, an amusement park, to mind, yard work, an attitude