1. - I've lost notebook!
- Where have you lost it? Where have you been today?
- Today I've been in the college, in the library and in the café.
- Have you pulled it out of the bag?
- Yes, I called home. Perhaps I left it near the phone. Maybe someone has found it? I have never lost anything before, but now I've become so scattered!
2. - Has Piter already awoke?
- Yes, he has.
- When did he wake up?
- An hour ago. He has already taken a shower and had breakfast, and now he is about to leave for work.
3. - Where is Mary? Why didn't she come today?
- Haven't you known that she is on a business trip from Monday?
- Has she gone with one of her colleagues?
- No. She has left alone.
- It's a pity that she didn't take me with her. How long is she already there?
4. - Hello, Alex! I haven't seen you for ages! Where have you been all this time?
- In the expedition in the far north.
- How interesting! Have you seen here the polar bears?
- Unfortunately, not. But I hope to see them next time.
Я не уверена во временах, и переводчик из меня не лучший. Так что за правильность не ручаюсь.