Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple, the Past Continuous or the Past Perfect Tense
What ___you ( to do) ,Jack?
- I ( to look) for my watch. i ( to look) for it for fifteen minutes now.
- You never ( to put) your watch in its place. It ( to seem) to me I ( just to see) it on the shelf next to the telephone.
- Here it ( to be) . Thank you, Diana.
- By the way, your boss ( already to phone) you. He ( to wait) for you in the office for half an hour.
-Oh, dear! I ( completely to forget) about the conference. It ( to start) at 11 p.m. And i ( not to prepare) the report about the result of our research work.
- Jack, you always ( to forget) about important things. You should plan your work more carefully.
- You ( to know) , Diana, I ( to be) very busy these days. Where my shirt ( to be)?
- I ( to iron) it right now. Here you ( to be) .
- Thanks. i ( to leave) now. see you in the evening.