Раскройте скобки, употребив нужную форму причастия (Participle I или Participle II). Письменно переведите предложения.
1. The horns of antelopes and the anters of deer are obvious examples of weapons (possessed/ possessing) by mammals.
2. Almost every cell (known/knowing) to man is microscopic in size, that is cells can't be observed with the (unaided/unaiding) eye.
3. The lisosome, (discovered/discovering) in the mid - 1950's, is a spherical, saclike body (contained/containing) a number of hidrolyc enzymes.
4. By the time we got home we all felt (exhausting/ exhausted)
5. The plasma membrane, sometimes (referred/ referring) to as the cell membrane, is located at the surface of the cytoplasmic portion of the cell.