1. By eight of clock I had done my homework and at eight I was playing the piano.
2. By six o'clock father had come home and at six he had dinner.
3. By nine o'clock yesterday grandmother had washed the dishes and at nine she was watching TV.
4. When I met Tom, he was eating an ice-cream which he had bought at the corner of the street.
5. When I came home, my sister was reading a book which she had brought from the library.
6. When mother came home, the children were eating the soup which she had cooked in the morning.
7. When I rang up Mike, he was still learning the poem which he had begun.
8. When I looked out of the window, the children were playing with the ball which Pete had brought from home.
9. By ten o'clock the children had settled comfortably on the sofa and at ten they were watching a TV film.
10. When father came home, we were cooking mushrooms which we had gathered in the wood.
11. When I saw Ann, she was sorting flowers which she had picked up in the wood.
12. When I came home yesterday, I saw that my brother had broken my pen and was playing with its pieces.
13. When I opened the door of the classroom, I saw that the teacher had already come and the pupils were writting a dictation.