Open the brackets and use the verb in the right tense.
1) We (to pass) the examination if we study hard.
2) If you (to go) to see this film, you will have a good time.
3) If he (play) sport, he will live longer.
4) She (not to be) an architect if she doesn’t go to university.
5) They (to ring) us if we give them our phone number.
6) If we (not to solve) the problem, we won’t get the prize.
7) If we (not to go) now, we (to miss) the bus.
8) You (to be) tired if you (not to sleep).
9) If the Spanish team (to get) to the final match, they (to be) the World Champions.
10) If you (to help) me, I (to give) you a lot of money.