1. She had laid the table by 2 o’clock yesterday.
2. My father read the newspaper in the evening yesterday.
3. They will arrive in Washington at 5 p.m. tomorrow.
4. It often rains in this part of the world.
5. Run downstairs. Your sister is waiting for you.
6. Last year they went to the camp.
7. She had been drawing for an hour already when her brother rang.
8. By the end of the next year Dan will be living in their house for two years.
9. He hasn't received any letters from her this week.
10. They are waiting for you for half an hour.