Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Present and Past Simple
1. His mother (to be) a housewife.
2. They (to be) happy to see you now?
3. You (to write) the test yesterday.
4. She (not to go) to school. She (to be) ill.
5. His brother (to come) yesterday? — No, he (not to come). He (to be) busy.
6. They (to have) a nice weekend last week.
7. Yesterday he (to get) home and (to take) his dog for a walk
8. You often (to go) to the theatre? - Not very often Usually we (to go) there once a month.
9. Why Susan (not to notice) us last night? — We (to be) in the shadow and she (not to see) us.
10. What animals you (to like) better: cats or dogs?
11. She (to buy) a new dress two days ago? — No, she (not to buy) it.
12. What your sister (to do) every Sunday? — She (to meet) with her friends.
13. He (not to understand) the teacher at the last lesson.
14. Last month we (to move) to other place.
15. She (to be) ill now. She (to eat) an ice-cream yesterday.
16. They (to sell) their house a week ago? — I (not to know).
17. My grandmother often (to forget) her spectacles in her room when she (to leave) the house.
18. Can you tell me what the weather (to be) like?
19. I (to be) in this town last year.
20. Her daughter (to draw) very well.