1) Russian language was the most difficult to learn because lots of words aren't like in English;
2) But Zulu was my favourite because the language sounds nice;
3) My mum was helping me to prepare for the competition with a stopwatch to check my quick answers.
4) I had been learning Zulu for half an hour every day for a month, but when I got sick my mum made me to learn it for an hour which was really unfair.
5) At the competition I was nervous about not answering quickly enough and making silly mistakes.
6)They asked me questions like how to tell the time in each language.
7) The competition was difficult, but I have beaten about thirty-six other people in the final win.
8) In addition to my awards, I also won a trip to the South Africa where I would open a language school.
9) I have to keep on practising Zulu so I can speak to the children I will meet there in their own language.
10)The next language that I am learning is Japanese and I hope to visit Japan soon too.