1. He said that he had won two cooking competition the previous year.
2. He admitted that he had never cooked anything Japanese.
3. He said that the day before he had prepared lunch for the prime minister.
4. He claimed that his job was as creative as an artist's.
5. He added that he was working on a new recipe for tomatoe soup at that moment.
6. He said that he was sure that the soup would be delicious.
7.He announced that the BBC were going to to start showing his cookery programme the following month.
8. He said that his own restaurant was opening that day and he invited all of them for a free meal.