1. A: Have we got any onions?
B: Yes, we have got some but we need more.
2. A: How much rice have we got?
B: Not much. We need to buy a bowl.
3. Would you like a cup of tea?
B: Yes, I'd love one.
4. A: Can I have some apples?
B: Yes. How many would you like?
5. A: How about spaghetti tonight?
B: I don't think so.
1. You need some eggs to make waffles.
2. Is there any coffee in the jar?
3. How many apples are there?
4. There isn't much milk in the bottle.
5. There's an orange in the basket.
6. I haven't got any biscuits in my bag.