1) She can play the quitar, can't she? - Yes? she can. / No, she cannot.
2) Jess speaks French, Doesn't she? - Yes, she does. / No, she doesn't.
3) She doesn`t take part in the English-Russian school exchange, does she? - Yes, she does. / No, she doesn't.
4) Her hobbies are music and theatre, aren't they? - Yes, they are. / No, they aren't.
5) She has got a foreign penfriend, hasn't she? - Yes, she has. / No, she hasn't.
6) Yesterday Jess gave an interview to the correspondent, didn't she? - Yes, she did. / No, she didn't.