Report the sentences. Choose the most suitable verb in brackets.
Example: "Go home now!" said the police officer to the boy. (order/ask)
1. "Please, please help me with my homework" my sister said to me (warn/persuade)
2. "You should train twice a week" the coach said to Jo. (advise/ order)
3. "Don't expect to earn a lot of money" the writer said to the group (warn/tell)
4. "Don't use my computer!" my brother said to me (tell/ask)
5. "Can you open the window, please" the teacher said to Sarah (order/ask)