Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
1. I (not to go) to the theatre every Sunday.
2. He (not to read) now.
3. He (to learn) the rule by heart now.
4. He (to play) at this moment?
5. My mother (to pack) the clothes right now.
6. My aunt (not to work) at a shop.
7. You (to work) at an office?
8. Your father (to work) at this factory?
9. You (to play) chess now?
10. Look at the sky: the clouds (to move) slowly, the sun (to appear) from behind the clouds, it (to get) warmer.
11. How is your brother? — He is not well yet, but his health (to improve) day after day.
12. Listen! Who (to play) the piano in the next room?
13. Henry usually (to wear) glasses and now he (to wear) sunglasses.
14. Who (to listen) to music on his personal stereo over there right now?