1. Linda asked Steve if he would like a cup of tea or coffee.
2. Ann said to me that I had to leave that terrible house that day.
3. Tom said to us that the book was worth reading and it had proved to be full of ancient wisdom.
4. Angela said that she was too tired that day and offered to book the tickets the following day.
5. Martin said that they had had a wonderful party the day before.
6. The girl said that she was sorry and added that it was late.
7. My elder sister asked to help her to set the table.