1. Pass ... me the salt, please.
2. Pass the salt to me.
3. Give the bread to me.
4. Show this text to the teacher.
5. Show... the teacher this book.
6. He is going to come in half an hour.
7. Look at the boy. How dirty he is!
8. I see a new wall-newspaper in the corridor.
9. The children are playing in the garden.
10. Are you going ... home? - - No, I am going to the library.
11. They have breakfast at 8 o'clock in the morning.
12.I dine at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
13. What do you see at this picture?
14. Excuse me, may I go out ?
15. Please, come in . We are just beginning our lesson.
16. The bell is ringing, the students are coming into the room. The teacher is entering the room.
17. The bell is ringing and the students are leaving the room.
18. He is leaving St.Petersburg, you know.
1. Will you wait for me, I'll come in a minute.
2. Are you ready for the answer?
3. Have some fruit with pleasure.
4. Help yourself to some fruit, please.
5. I prefer an apple to ice-cream.
6. The children are ready for breakfast. They are waiting for their father.
7. Let's have some herring to begin with.
8. What do you say about an ice- cream?
9. As for me I prefer a piece of cake to sweets.
10. A waitress is coming to our table. What shall we order?
11. The pudding is of your taste, I hope.
12. Going to the river is ......the question, it's too cold to bathe today.
13. Father usually comes ... home in time.
14. We must pay the waitress for the dinner.
15. I'm fond of music (rading...)