Поставьте глаголы в скобках в Past Simple • There isn’t a cloud in the sky, but it (be) cloudy in the morning.
• Mrs. Clay usually finishes her work at half past three, but she (finish) it later yesterday afternoon.
• Every day I help my Mom about the house, but last week I (be) very busy with my exam. So I (not/help) her much.
• Tom isn’t playing tennis tomorrow afternoon, he (not/play) tennis yesterday. • We generally have lunch at 12.30, but yesterday we (have lunch) later.
• Now my brother smokes a lot, but he (not/ smoke) before.
• The Frasers live in four-room apartment, but last year they (live) in a small house in the country.
• How you (cut) your finger?
• Jack (try) to remember what he had done last April.
• Looking through the paper, the teacher (find) several mistakes.
• He (meet) Mary and (fall) in love with her at first sight. When you (write) to your parents last time?
• Don’t worry about your letter. I (send) it the day before yesterday.
• When I was a child, I (always/be) late for school.
• My husband (work) in the bank for three years since 1990 to 1993.