Correct the mistakes.
1. These pets are funny.
2. She has a family.
3. What do we do in the shop?
4. There is some salt in the soup.
5. The stones fall into the water.
6. There are two dozen roses in the box.
7. That tulip is very nice.
8. There is a horse in the yard.
9. How many photos have you?
10. The first of September is the Day of Knowledge.
11. We go to Moscow every year.
12. When do you study English?
13. I prefer this song to that one.
14. Do you like to play chess?
15. Ann and Kate swim in the lake.
16. I see some snow on the ground.
17. I want to give you this cake.
18. Does she live there?
19. Why do you show your dress before party?
20. We have not a cat.
21. You are tired, aren’t you?
22. Is there any broken glass on the floor?
23.Do you read texts every day?
24. Have his parents a flat or a house?
25. Give me some milk, please.
26. There is not a lamp on the wall.
27. Who plants all trees in the garden? – We do.
28. Translate the Russian words into English, please.
29. There are a few chairs in the room.
30. Who is there at the door? – We are.
31. How much homework must you do now?
32. They were at the club yesterday.
33. What flies in the room? – A bee does.