Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. "What shall we do with Tom?" asked Nick. "He will not finish his work himself". "I think we can help him", said Mike.
2. "Where is my magazine, Alice?" asked mother. "I have put it on the table", said Alice.
3. "Don't draw in your books!" the librarian said to children. The children answered: "We will keep our books clean".
4. "I can't do this task myself", said my brother. "Ask your friend to help you", I said to him.
5. "Have you finished your exams, Dan?" said Julia. "I finished them a week ago", said Dan.
6. "Are you hungry?" said Ann to us. "No, we have just had lunch", we said.
7. "Why didn't Ben take any money with him?" said his father. "He was in a hurry", we said.
Задание №2. Раскройтескобки, употребляяглаголывPresent, Past, Future Simple Passive. His car (to steal) last night. Cheese (to make) from milk. The dog (to give) some food in ten minutes. The telegram (to receive) last week. These televisions (to make) in Japan. He (tо give) a lot of money last month. All the students (to invite) to the party next week. I (to allow) to go for a walk now. This man (to arrest) last year. My question (to answer) soon.