Ex. 2 Complete these dialogues.
Ε x a m p 1 e: — The film is so long!
— It's the (long) film I ever (see).
It's the longest film I have ever seen.
1) — The hill is so high!
- It's the (high) hill I ever (climb).
2) — The cake is so tasty!
— It's the tastiest cake I ever (make).
3) — She is such a talented actress!
— She's (talented) actress I ever (meet).
4) — This text is so difficult!
— It's (difficult) text I ever (read).
5) – Jack’s pronunciation is so beautiful!
- Jack’s pronunciation is (beautiful) I ever (hear).
6) – The dance concert is so interesting!
- It’s (interesting) dance concert I ever (take part) in.