1) I think you like to play hockey or football. - You are not right. I like to play neither hockey nor football. I like to play tennis.
2) I think your brother wants to be an engineer or a doctor. - You are not right. He wants to be neither engineer nor doctor. He wants to be a manager.
3) I think you like coffee and tea. - You are not right. I like neither coffee nor tea. I like cocoa.
4) I think your friend is a doctor or a teacher.- You are not right. My friend is neither a doctor nor a teacher. He is an engineer.
5) I think you want to buy sugar or tea.- You are not right. I want to buy neither sugar nor tea. I want to buy milk.
6) I think this boy is the pupil of the 6th or the 7th form. - You are not right. He is the pupil neither of the 6th nor the 7th form. He is a pupil of the 8th form.
7) I think you are going to the cinema or to the theatre. - You are not right. I am going neither to the cinema nor to the theatre. I am going to the skating-rink.