Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence using the word in bold and other words. You must use between two and five words, including the word given. There is an example at the beginning (0)
(0) It is good to become friendly with other students.
It is good to make friends with other students.
1) Ask yourself if the programme will let you achieve what you want.
Ask yourself if the programme _____________ achieve what you want.
2) Discover what documents are necessary for studying abroad.
_______________ documents are necessary gor studing abroad.
3)It is necessary to fill in an "Application for Passport" From.
It is required to get a special form and _______________.
4) You may need a visa.
It may be necessary_____________ visa.
5)Accept the fact that all countries are different.
Accept the fact that_______________different.
6)Think about being safe.
The brochure advises you _____________ safety.
7) Don't go out alone at night.
They advised you ___________alone at night.
8) Be careful with your passport.
They____________ with your/our passport.
9) Your study abroad may be useful if you decide to enter a university.
Your study abroad may be useful if you decide_________ higher education.
10) You can present what you achieve on your CV.
You__________________on your CV.