Fill in the gaps with corect grammar form of the words in the brackets.
1) It's six o'clock in the evening and I'm in the library.
2) Lots of other students are working.
3) Tomorrow the exams will start and everyone is frightened.
4) It is spring and the green leaves have appeared on the trees. Now I've got a new girl-friend.
5) I met her when we were having a party.
6) I have some more good news. I moved to a new flat which is larger than my old one.
7) I hope I shall enjoy myself in it.
Complete the gaps with the words derived from the words in capitals.
1) I spent my childhood in the village.
2) Some people may think that life in the country is boring.
3) I have many reasons to disagree.
4) First, we enjoy beautiful nature.
5) My friend from the city was really impressed by it.
6) It's true that scientific progress does people lots of good but it ruins nature too.