1. The number of British planes was not great and many seats were needed for govern representatives and army people.
2. Mr. Brown worked for the armed forces.
3. Very few people knew how important Mr Brown was Because he did very secret work and he often represented the government .
4. One day he had to fly to Edinburgh.
5. Mr. Brown had to give a lecture to some Army officers.
6. Mr Brown couldn't fly to Edinburgh because the VIP from the armed forces was carrying to Edinburgh too and Mr. Brown had to give his seat to the man.
7. The important army officer couldn't listen to the lecture because Mr.Brown hadn't arrived in Edinburgh.
2. Many seats on planes are needed for government representatives and army people.
3. Mr Brown was not a very important person.
5. A very important army officer had to fly to Edinburgh on the same day.
6. Mr Brown had to give his seat to the officer.
The text is about Mr.Brown, who had to fly to Edinburgh to give a lecture to some important army officers. But he didn't fly there because he had to give his seat to a very important person. It was one of the same officers. So, Mr. Brown did not arrive in Edinburgh and the officer couldn't listen to the Mr. Brown's lecture.