1. Yes. Sometimes I have problems with my pocket money. When I haven't enough money for something. I usually buy food, pens, pencils, discs and so on.
2. Sometimes I argue with my parents and friends. The worst of my problems is that I sometimes can't do something I want.
3. My parents don't always understand me. But they always try to support me. We spend weekends together.
4. My friends are very important for me. We do everything together. We usually talk about our problems, about our happy moments in our life and tell each other secrets.
5. No I am not a member of any young people's organization. It is not interesting for me.
6. Being a teenager is cool but not easy. Every age has its advantages and disadvantages. At all ages you can be happy. The best time is when you are young and healthy and everything is going to be.