1. Is my father a worker? - Yes, he is. No, he isn't
2. Is he an engineer now? - Yes, he is. No, he isn't
3. Are these children little? - Yes, they are. No, they aren't
4. Are you my best friend? - Yes, you are. No, you aren't
5. Is your daughter a pupil? - Yes, she is. No, she isn't
6. Am I astudent? - Yes, I am. No, I'm not
7. Are they good boys? - Yes, they are. No, they aren't
8. Is our mother a teacher? - Yes, she is. No, she isn't
1. I have no book.
2. They have no good room.
3.Yes, I have
4. Ann has a room.
5. Has she a pen?
6. Our dog is little.
7. His pencil is old.
8. Is her lamp good?
9. Give me your book, please.
10. My bag is good.