1. The mother asks her son how he slept.
2. Richard said that he would pay the faze.
3. The shop-assistant said that it costed 7 dollars.
4. Jack said that he had been in London two years ago.
5. The man said that it would rain soon.
6. Mary said that she lived in that hous.
7. They said that they had decided to stay a month in that hotel.
8. The railway man said that the train had had arrived in sophie by 11 o'clock.
9. The boy offered his friend to go to swim in the lake.
10. One sports fan asked another who had won the game.