1. The family celebrates Christmas in January, 7.
2. People believe that Father Frost brings presents.
3. Father Frost visits children with a bag of presents.
4. My mother is cooking a goose with apples.
5. Children are writing letters to Father Frost with their wishes.
6. On New Year's Day people prepare presents for their friends, listen to a President on TV and sing songs.
7. I am decorating my house with the flags, ballons and flowers now.
8. My friend has already decorated a fir-tree before the New Year's Day.
9. The teacher has already switched off the light in the classroom after the lesson.
10. Our pupils have already learnt this rule.