1. He (watch) TV now.
2. He (prepare) lessons regularly.
3. He (too be) at home in this time.
4. They (buy) tickets to Moscow (already).
5. Look, now he (make) a mistake.
6. She (to be) always late for her lessons.
7. Have you (buy) the dictionary?
8. She (play) the piano well.
9. She (play) the guitar?
10. She not (play) the guitar?
11. She (play) the piano now.
12. She (play) the piano already.
13. My daughter often (look) at these pictures.
14. My grandfather (work) in the garden now.
15. I know you (sing) very well.
16. Listen, somebody (sing) in the next room.
17. I (read not) this article yet.
18. You friend (study) at music school.
19. She often (make) mistakes in English.
20. He (make) 3 mistakes in English.
21. – What is he doing? – He (speak) over the phone.
22. My mother (cook) dinner I your family?
23. My mother (cook) a cake in the kitchen.
24. – Let’s bye a box of chocolates. – I (bye) it (already).
25. My mother (work) at the hospital.
26. My child (sleep) twice a day.
27. They (not go) to the south in summer.
28. They (prefer) to rest in the country.
Составьте вопросы к предложениям с данными вопросительными словами.
1. I like reading books. What …?
2. I’ve got two dogs and a cat. How many …?
3. I visited Paris last year. Did … or London?
4. I’ve got an expressive car. What …?
5. I bought this umbrella on Monday. When …?
1. Вставьте вместо точек глаголы в настоящем совершённом или прошедшем неопределённом времени.
1. Kevin … (lose) his key. He … (leave) it on the bus yesterday.
2. I … (not play) tennis since I … (be) at school.
3. I think our teacher … (forget) about the test! He … (not say) anything about it in the last lesson!
4. Sarah … (break) her leg. She … (fall) off a horse last week.
5. I … (finish) decorating my room. I … (paint) it last week and I … (put) the new curtains last night.
6. Tom … (see) this film twice.
2. Вставьте вместо точек for или since.
1. I’ve been in Asia … seven years.
2. I’ve worked at school … 1993.
3. I’ve known Tom … five years.
4. I’ve been to America … July, 1989.
5. I’ve not seen you … a long time.