Complete these sentences using few, very few, a few, little, very little or a little.
1.There are lots of vegetables on the plates, but ---- fruits.
2. He is good at foreign languages, but he knows ---- about mathematics.
3. I took plenty of sugar and --- milk.
4. He comes home so tired that he can do --- work in the evenings.
5. They were hungry, but fortunately they had --- money left.
6. Diana drank --- water.
7. Could you give me --- help?
8. I have to see --- friends in the afternoon.
9. The cinema was almost empty. There were --- people there.
10. He always puts --- salt in his food.
11. Would you like --- peaches?
12. --- students really understood what the lecture was about.