Test 10. Present Simple or Future Simple?
1. If he (speak) to Ann tomorrow, he (say) hello from you.
2. I’m sure he (talk) to you before he (leave) Moscow next week.
3. We (not go) to the seaside this weekend if the car (not be) repaired.
4. We (have) some food when we (finish) the housework.
5. As soon as we (arrive), we (give) you а call.
6. She (feel) much happier when she (get) her exam results.
7. There (be) а short break before the film (start).
8. We (not go) out until the weather (improve).
9. When he (see) her, he (give) her the message.
10. What you (do) if you (not get) the job?
11. They (not know) until the letter (arrive).
12. Mike is а little boy. He (want) to be а pilot when he (grow) up.
13. Let’s have а drink before we (start).
14. Don’t worry if I (be) late tonight.
15. I don’t know when he (come) tomorrow.
16. He (phone) you tomorrow as soon as he (arrive).
17. I’m sure Ann will pass the exam. It’ll be very strange if she (not pass) it.
18. I wonder if Jane (come) to my birthday party next Saturday.
19. When he (come) home from school, he usually (have) dinner.
20. After Mary (finish) school, she (enter) the University.