1. The British have a sweet tooth,haven't they? Yes,they have.
2. What do we mean when we say "The British have a sweet tooth"? We mean that they like eating sweets like cakes, candies, rolls, pies and etc.
3. What is eat-a-sweet time for the British? It is tea-break at work, during the breaks at school, at home.
4. In what places do the British eat sweets? The British eat sweets at home, at school, at work, in the cinema, in the theatre - everywhere.
5. When do the British eat even more sweet things than they usually do? They eat more sweets during the holidays such as Christmas and Easter, Mothers Day and others.