1) Where can you get information about the New England's first settlers in Washington DC?
2) Where are the capitol and the white house situated?
4) What is the official song of americans called?
5) Do all the states in the USA have their own flags, symbols and songs?
6) What does he know about "ghost towns"?
7) Which are the largest and the smallest states?
8) When were the first skyscrapers built?
9) Do americans travel a lot? Where do they usually spend their time?
10) Are there any interesting museums in Washington and New York?