Correct each sentence. Do not change the underlined words.
1) -They have bought a new house.
- Really ? I"d like to see a house.
2) When I was a baby i can't run quickly
3) That wasn't a good book, was that ?
4) This is you bike, isn't this ?
5) Her lesson starts at 10 o"clock. She mustn't get up at 6 o'ckock
6) I didn't have any stamps at home. I must go to the post-office
7) Did he must see the doctor last week ?
8) It was late. We must take a taxi
9) You mustn't get up early. It's Sunday
10) Kate mustn't go to the doctor. She is not ill